Hien Lam Pavilion (Pavilion of the Glorious
Coming) is a graceful monument situated in the center of the Dynastic Temples
courtyard, southeast of the Citadel.
Built in 1824 by Emperor Minh Mang, at the
same time as the Dynastic Temple, it consists of three stories. The lower story has three
compartments, the middle one, two, and the top floor, only one.
The pavilion stands on a 21m by 13m square-shaped foundation. The area amounted to 300 sq.
m including the roof overhang.